Other industry leading design features include:
- 10 ga construction throughout on bodies with rigid sides, bodies with fold down sides have 12 ga sides
- Fully boxed and tapered dirt-shedding top rail
- Double-walled rigid sides with 6" vertical braces
- Single-walled fold down sides with 6" vertical braces
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
- Side design includes fully boxed 45° dirt shedding top rail and a 50° sloped bottom rail for a completely self-cleaning profi le
- Front body's seamless one-piece design features triple bend top rails for long-term durability
- Stacked understructure consisting of 5" structural long members overlaid with 3" structural I-beam crossmembers spaced 16" (12" optional) apart
- 1/4 cab shield with viewing window
- Full height corner posts with rear surface sloped 6° aids in tailgate closing
- Tailgate double walled panel design fabricated from 10 ga steel featuring fully boxed dirt-shedding top and bottom rails. Two vertical braces to provide additional strength and rigidity
2-3 & 3-4 Yard Rigid & Fold Down Side Carbon Steel:
- Cabshields (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Full) Standard and Tall
- 7-gauge floor
- Cross sills on 12" centers
- Understructure Options:
- Cab Shield Posts
- Full depth front pillars include easily locating cut-out for fast installation of cab shield insert. Makes all Eliminator LP cab shields interchangeable, helping to keep inventory low.
- Fold down sides feature a centrally located quick release lever that extends and retracts 3/4" pins at each end using a solid linkage member. Weight-saving aluminum fold down sides are optional on steel bodies.
- Low Mount Hoist
- The Eliminator LP's lower mounting height improves the body's overall stability. Actual mounting height 7 5/8".
- Rugby's patented and industry leading EZ-LATCH™ (located on each side of body) allows for easy body access. The latch system is designed for quick opening and slam lock operation with a cam action to draw-in upper tailgate pins.
Post a Comment