What started as a trade show has evolved to meet the changing needs of the industry. The event has expanded beyond the walls of Indiana Convention Center to encompass hotels, restaurants, sports arenas, concert venues and the streets that connect them. From Monday to Friday, its energy, scale and intensity encompass the city — making Work Truck Week a one-of-a-kind industry experience. View press release.
- Get up close to new equipment offerings from 500 exhibitors
- Hear truck OEM plans and upfitter solutions
- Identify operational improvement strategies
- Optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
- Evaluate vendors’ latest offerings
- Meet with current and prospective customers
- Find new business opportunities and ways to stay competitive
- Collaborate with management, product and engineering teams
Technology is allowing more and more vehicles to communicate with each other on the roadways. Consumer Reports’ expert explains what V2X is and how it works.