WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH VMAC’S G30 GAS DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR
This is where the VMAC G30 air compressor comes in. This rotary screw gas driven air compressor is your equipment MVP for getting jobs done faster. Get on-demand air in the time it takes to walk from your truck to your tool; no more waiting around for the air pressure to build. And with 30 CFM at 100% duty cycle, you can get through your jobs in less time and with no interruptions.
Whether your goal is to finish work faster to get home and relax, or squeeze in a few extra jobs before the end of the day, the VMAC G30 air compressor is able to handle your on-demand air requirements, every time. This gasoline powered air compressor was designed with functionality and convenience in mind—here are the facts:
- VMAC’s G30 offers up to 30 CFM, 100% of the Time, Every Time
- 50% more powerful – VMAC’s patented rotary screw air compressor has been engineered to produce full air power, on demand at 100% duty cycle. Typical gas driven reciprocating air compressors produce approximately 20 CFM and can only operate at 50% duty cycle.
- With a 100% duty cycle, the VMAC G30 will be able to handle the entire job, without interruption, for maximum efficiency.
- VMAC’s G30 is the Smallest Gas Air Compressor in the World
- 50% lighter – the G30 air compressor weighs just 205 lbs (93 kg), while typical gas driven reciprocating compressors weigh a massive 410 lbs (186 kg)
- 50% smaller – the G30 air compressor saves you up to 15 cubic feet, allowing you to fit more tools in your truck. Measurements: 33.5” (l) x 20.3” (w) x 20.7” (h)
- VMAC G30 is the Most Affordable Gas Driven Rotary Screw Air Compressor Available
- The VMAC G30 price is competitive and affordable to fit your budget
- VMAC G30’s Warranty is the Best Available
- VMAC Lifetime Warranty (Limited) – the G30 air compressor comes with the industry’s first lifetime warranty
- 5 Year Subaru Engine Warranty – the 14 HP Subaru engine comes with an industry leading warranty. Most engines are under warranty for just 2 years
See the full VMAC G30 gas driven air compressor, plus specs and components, including the cold climate kit for temperatures hitting -25°F (-32°C). Watch VMAC’s G30 demo video to see this powerful and compact compressor in action.
Read more about the VMAC G30 rotary screw gas drive air compressor here:
- VMAC G30 Gas Drive Air Compressor Installation Best Practices
- Gas Engine Driven Air Compressors for Tire Service: Tech Advancements
- Learn the New Features & Benefits of the Gas Drive Air Compressor
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment