The Ford E-Series – America’s best-selling van for more than 30 years – has been synonymous with work vans since the model’s introduction in 1961. Smart technology updates help E-Series operators master today’s mobile, 24/7 work environment. The robust E-Series chassis can tow up to a best-in-class 10,000 pounds when properly equipped, and payload tops out at 3,920 pounds. Three engine choices and three wheelbase options make it easy to match the new 2014 Ford E-Series to workplace demands.
At the same time, E-Series Wagon continues to offer transportation options for families and organizations with a lot of people to move, with seating for up to 15 passengers in extended versions.
- Class-exclusive connectivity of SYNC® system, which can integrate with smartphones and other devices using hands-free Bluetooth® technology for safer voice-based calling
- Crew Chief™ telematics gives fleet managers real-time operating data
- Instrument panel-mounted Navigation System with 6.5-inch touch-screen display
- Standard audio input jack, for MP3 players
- Seating for up to 15 passengers (E-350 Super Duty Extended)
- Tow rating up to 10,000 pounds (E-350 Super Duty with 6.8-liter SOHC V10 engine)
- Ford’s leading safety and security features, including:
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™)
- Driver and front passenger airbags
- Side-intrusion door beams
- Four-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Three-point seat belts for all seating positions