DEARBORN, Mich., April 25, 2017 – Seven Ford Motor Company cars, trucks and vans have won the Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards for 2017. The awards recognize vehicles that provide fleet customers with lowest total cost of ownership.
Ford’s 2017 winners are proven performers that have taken home awards in prior years:
- Ford Taurus SE: Seven-time large sedan winner
- Ford F-150 XL: Five-time full-size half-ton pickup winner
- Ford F-250 Super Duty XL: Two-time full-size three-quarter-ton pickup winner
- Ford Transit Connect XLT: Five-time small commercial passenger van winner
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof van: Three-time full-size half-ton passenger van winner
- Two Lincoln models, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and Lincoln MKX Premiere, also earned awards.
Learn more, including the specific trim levels of the award-winning vehicles, at www.vincentric.com
ABOUT FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Ford Motor Company is a global automotive and mobility company based in Dearborn, Michigan. With about 202,000 employees and 62 plants worldwide, the company’s core business includes designing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing a full line of Ford cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as Lincoln luxury vehicles. To expand its business model, Ford is aggressively pursuing emerging opportunities with investments in electrification, autonomy and mobility. Ford provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products and services, please visit www.corporate.ford.com.