Rugby's "Landscape Uni-Body" is a 12 foot, fully welded, premium stakeless body with centered horizontal formed rib,
offered with either the traditional 2-piece uni-punched barn door over a
drop down tailgate or with a 2-piece full height, double rear swing out
STANDARD FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Fully welded stakeless body.
- Standard outside dimensions: 12'4" long outside (12' inside) 96" wide outside (86" inside)
- 10 gauge, 48" tall stakeless sides with centered horizontal formed rib
- Curbside front has 54" wide door opening for easy access for most pallet sizes.
- Stakeless front panel 48" tall of 10 gauge steel, with centered horizontal v-bend.
- 10-gauge 2 piece smooth steel floor, center seam welded underneath.
- 9" formed channel long sills from 7-gauge material with interlaced 4" crossmembers spaced approximately 14" apart.
- Easy access to all door handles from ground level.
- Outset heavy-duty greaseable hinges allow doors to be opened completely and be pinned back with provided door holders.
- Rugby products’ lighting locations have been designed to assist the installer in meeting FMVSS / CMVSS 108 requirements.
- Two-piece uni-punched 34" rear barn doors over tailgate with over-center pull action latch mechanism.
- Fold down tailgate, 14" tall has double walled design, 12 gauge material inside, 14 gauge outside, fully boxed frame and two vertical braces.
- Tailgate has heavy-duty 1 ¼" top and 1" bottom hinge pins.
- Patented EZ-LATCH upper release mechanism to allow easy opening of tailgate.
- HR 550 Hoist In Lieu of HR 540
- Full Cab Shield Assembly
- Side Door Ladder
- 2-Piece Full Height Double Rear Doors