The Knapheide Manufacturing Company is excited to announce the latest new product release, the PGND Gooseneck Body. The PGND Gooseneck Body rounds out the complete line-up of Gooseneck Bodies offered by Knapheide. This new model combines the secure storage of a Service Body with the hauling ability of a Gooseneck Body. Knapheide's Gooseneck Platforms include the value priced PGNA, feature packed PGNB, premier stylized PGNC, and now the deluxe PGND.
PGND models are available for 56" CA and 60" CA single and dual rear wheel chassis and 84" CA dual rear wheel chassis. The following standard features are available on every PGND Gooseneck Body:
- Rugged 14 gauge, two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shell
- Lockable front vertical compartment, horizontal flip top compartment, and rear compartment on each side of body for secure storage of tools and equipment
- Bright aluminum tread plate trim installed on the bulkhead and the tops of each flip top compartment
- Formed, integrated bulkhead with screened window and tapered design to conform to cab contours for improved visibility
- Integrated LED S/T/T and B/U lights installed in the tail skirt and bulkhead
- Under the floor gooseneck hitch system with 2-5/16" ball installed and hinged access door that creates flush cargo floor
- Integrated Class V receiver hitch at rear of platform rated at 12,000 lbs.
- Complete immersion in Knapheide's electrodeposition prime paint system for superior corrosion resistance
- Durable oven-cured, finish painted black
- And many, many more...
Post a Comment