Built to save time, the Spartan Service truck body delivers convenience. You’ll find compartments and custom shelving to keep you organized, and a large, bright work space that provides shelter from the elements while at the worksite. You can even work standing up inside, and the low-profile design allows easy access to your cargo and equipment.
- Gain added convenience at job sites by using the horizontal compartment door as a workbench
- Save time by organizing and storing tools with up to 5 spacious compartments per side (based on truck body length); two adjustable shelves per vertical compartment accommodate bulkier tools and equipment
- Access your cargo and tools with ease in our low-profile design tht features low floor heights
- Enjoy a bright work space with white 3/8″ FiberPanel® PW (FRP) side wall panels
- Load large cargo – even sheets of plywood with the extra room of true interior truck body lengths and 48-1/2″ double-swing rear doors
- Work comfortably in the cargo area with the stand-up truck body height interior (72″ and 78″ heights only)
- Enjoy more cab room and stand up to move between cab and cargo area with a full-height cab-access door (cutaway only; availability based on chassis); Note: Shortens interior truck body length
- Load, store and quickly access long items, such as PVC, conduit, or copper pipe, with a pipe door
- Organize and store cargo and equipment with custom interior fixed or adjustable shelves above compartments.
- See and access tools more easily from the interior with a sliding, reach-through Plexiglass® door for the horizontal compartment (availability based on chassis)
- Save time by storing and accessing your ladder more efficiently with a ladder rack and rear access ladder.
- Get additional towing capabilities with a hitch receiver