Quality is the mantra at Harbor Truck Bodies--Quality Design and Quality Manufacture. Below is a list of standard features in all our TradeMaster bodies:
1) New standard Harbor Lock allows you to see if your doors are locked from a distance of over 50' and you lock them by pushing in the button without a key!
2) Secure 3-Point Locking System with Teflon® rod guides and Automotive Quality water resistant locks with Double-Bit key is standard.
3) Standard One-Hand Latch, Self-Opening Stainless Steel Lids with Two Gas Shocks. Lighter and stronger and rust free! (Aluminum Treadbrite overlay is available as an option). Matching Stainless Steel Gravel Guards are standard. (Closed top models are standard steel and offer Aluminum Treadbrite as an option).
4) Standard Gas Shock Door Stays on all vertical and horizontal upward opening doors.
5) Standard 8" Recessed Step Bumper with True V-Notch for sure footing and wider trailer angles.
6) Standard Armless, Self-Supporting Tailgate for added work space and full 49" floor width to carry all standard materials.
7) Weather Shield protection includes a one-piece neoprene door seal, beveled door edge and self-sealing Stainless Steel rivets help prevent leaks into compartments.
8) Lock-Tight Shelving adjustable shelves lock into place preventing tools from dumping through off-road-like conditions.
9) All Electro-Galvanized Sheet Metal Construction. Stainless Steel piano hinge and pin on Cargo Bed Enclosure door, Conduit Box door and Rear Access doors. All expanded metal parts Hot-Dip Galvanized. Rivets have all Stainless Steel casing and mandrel to prevent corrosion.
Find Harbor Truck Bodies at http://htbi.net and call them at 800-433-9452